Fieldstone’s private equity platform focuses on providing businesses with the capital they need to realize their growth and value potential. Our firm aims to create value by identifying high-potential companies and projects led by talented and capable management teams and enhancing their performance. Our private equity platform is supported by strong partnerships with equity investment partners whom we have worked closely with over the past two decades.
We seek to provide more than just capital. As fellow entrepreneurs, we work closely with management teams to strengthen their companies through a bottom-up transformation strategy, leveraging our team’s extensive background and expertise in corporate finance, taxation, management, law, consulting and operations.
Fieldstone seeks recapitalization opportunities in which it can apply both equity capital and the firm’s considerable experience in this form of transaction. We often find that owner/managers are faced with the perceived binary choice of status quo vs. a complete sale, without realizing in-between solutions.
We often participate in the co-founding of new ventures alongside management teams. This strategy reflects our firm’s goal to be a highly valued long-term partner and advisor and our firm’s active implementation of our company’s philosophy of “We Speak Entrepreneur.”
Fieldstone invests in and advises companies primarily with the following criteria:
- Generally of $10 million to $200 million, or companies that have the potential to reach these levels
- Generally of $5.0 million and higher, or companies that have the potential to reach these levels
- Potential for considerable organic growth
- Could be positioned as buy-and-build platforms for additional growth
- Engaged owner/managers who want to move to the next level in their corporate development
- Industry agnostic – we consider transactions across a broad spectrum of business sectors